Daily WebLogs


Email, Print, Share. CLICK HERE.

How to recognize pedophiles

Aug 16, 2018

It used to be that pedophilia was something that was well hidden, due to shame. But in recent decades, as Mystery Babylon has usurped law-making power from God and has worked to eliminate God’s law from society, they have organized themselves into groups. These groups seek “minority” status so that they can be protected from prosecution and so that their so-called “rights” might be recognized officially.

They have developed certain symbols by which they identify themselves. The FBI has compiled a short list of symbols.

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

If you see these symbols on jewelry or on places of business, you should recognize what this means and perhaps avoid patronizing such things. Here is an article about it from the Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560069/The-symbols-pedophiles-use-signal-sordid-sexual-preferences-social-media.html

Even some police departments have pedophilia symbols on their badges. The Sheriff’s department in Los Angeles utilizes 5 such logos.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=65244

Unfortunately, even some charitable organizations in recent years have been established (or taken over) by pedophiles. On the surface, these organizations claim to help out with disaster relief, but under the surface, their purpose is to seek out young children for human trafficking.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/12/01/refugee-charity-uses-pedophile-logo-linked-to-clinton-foundation/

Many reports are now surfacing where people are claiming that United Nations relief workers are also part of the problem. They “give” relief in exchange for sexual favors, taking advantage of those who are most in need. The earthquake in Haiti back in 2007 was one of the worst examples of this. The Clinton Foundation took in more than 13 billion dollars from well-meaning donors, but only a tiny fraction went toward Haitian relief. Needless to say, there is a lot of resentment in Haiti, and one Haitian group demonstrates in front of the Clinton headquarters.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/

Most of you probably do not know that most donations to charitable organizations is never given to those in need. The law requires only that 5 percent of the donations must be given away. The other 95 percent can be used for investments and to pay employees. In practice, these become big businesses that build empires with donated money.

Usually, if you want to help those in need, it is best to give money directly to the needy, unless you can find someone who is honest. (I would not trust the Clinton Foundation.)


Sharing / Blog Info



Tags:
Category: Corruption
Blog Author: Dr. Stephen Jones