January 1, 2016 Throne Room Case
Jan 06, 2016
Throne Room Case
12/31/2015 – 01/01/2016
12/31/2015 7:30 p.m. (This was after sundown, so by Hebrew reckoning it was January 1, 2016). Preparation:
Some couples flagged, anointed with oil, read Psalm 91, made prayers of repentance, covering and protection, and shared communion. The shofar was blown four times, to North, East, West and South, to close the case.
8:00 p.m. – Give voice to the court work.
Participants: Four couples, one each from the states of Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska and Texas.
Scriptures and authority:
Judges 7:18; Revelation 9:18, 21:27, 22:17, 19:14, 18:17, 21:16, 22:17; Hebrews 8:11; Romans 9:13-16;
Mark 6:13-18; Psalm 91; The Book of Jasher pg. 72; loose quote from Jeanette Strauss’ Heavenly Impact; phone conversation with a friend re: the Throne Room.
El Elyon, Most High God, we come at Your direction this evening to give voice to this Repentance, Petition, Decree and Thanksgiving on behalf of all Overcomers. We appear here in Your Throne room of Grace, Mercy and Love before the Courts of the Throne of Grace, the Divine court, and the Holy Sanhedrin. We have authority to appear here because of the shed blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and by who we are in Him.
We have just cause to do this work because of the unlawful treatment of the couple in the Michigan court system and because of the Spiritual work done on August 5th – 7th on the high mountains apart in Colorado.
El Elyon, we confess and acknowledge our sins and iniquities as citizens of the United States and Canada – representing the unity of Ephraim and Manasseh.
*These economic sins include the many injustices and bloodshed upon the Natives of our lands as exemplified by the massacre at Wounded Knee on December 28, 1890.
*The religious sins are exemplified by the many sexual perversions; abortion and destroying the innocence of children; and immorality which has become commonplace in the world.
*The Judicial sins are exemplified by the unlawful, unjust and unrighteous treatment of the couple in the court system in Michigan, and for all the court systems throughout the lands.
El Elyon, we repent before You for the unlawful shedding of blood that Esau perpetrated upon Nimrod for the purpose of stealing the garments of authority.
We repent for the Founding Fathers of the United States and Canada for their failure to base the laws of the land fully on Biblical Law; and for not acting righteously in carrying out the laws through the years.
We repent for all of the injustice in all the judicial systems in Michigan, in all the other states and in Canada.
Father, we repent before You, and ask Your forgiveness and give You all thanks and praise for granting us forgiveness under the blood of Jesus Christ.
Holy Father we appear in Your Throne room to petition the courts to expose and take away all power and authority given over to these three black entities because of the sins of Your people. The Three Fire/three entities are the powers behind:
- The religious system named Smoke
- The judicial system named Fire
- The economic system named Brimstone.
These are the names You have given us Father; but please deal with them by whatever names they may manifest under or whomever they might masquerade as. We give them over to Your Hand to mete out justice.
Father we also petition You to remove all power and authority from the principality named Emaass, or any other names he goes by or whomever He might masquerade as. He is the principality empowering secret societies, like the Masons, the occult and all those whose desire is to control, manipulate and gain ultimate power over Your creation. He is trying to usurp Your position Father. To this we say, “No more; it is not lawful; it is finished.”
We plead this case, not on the basis of being right or wrong, but on the basis of Your great grace, mercy and Love; and because of the testimony and witness of Your Word.
We pray for the courts to grant us the following relief:
- as Gideon’s 300 men of old, this work is done after the Spirit, not after the flesh.
- “for in one hour so great riches is come to nothing.”
- to mete out Your Perfect Justice to take care of these black entities and Emaass by sending the appropriate armies and or angels.
- “And there shall in no wise enter into the New Jerusalem any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”
- freedom to the captives of Mystery Babylon. Those that defile, work abominations or make lies no longer have control, power, and any authority to prevent all creation from being free to follow God’s Law and to take the water of Life freely.
- timing of relief: We take note that on January 1, 1863 (153 years ago today, as reckoned by Hebrew time) Father Abraham declared the Emancipation Proclamation to set the captives free.
- any and all further relief that the courts deem necessary and appropriate to fulfill its perfect justice.
Couples each discern verdict.....DISCERN WHETHER ALL POINTS IN THE PRAYER ARE FAVORABLE
It was discerned that a favorable verdict was received. Therefore:
El Elyon, We now, by virtue of Your courts verdict, DECREE unto all creation , as led by Your Holy Spirit:
1. as Gideon’s 300 men of old, this work is done after the Spirit, not after the flesh.
2. “for in one hour so great riches is come to nothing.”
3. to mete out Your Perfect Justice to take care of these black entities and Emaass by sending the appropriate armies and or angels.
4. “And there shall in no wise enter into the New Jerusalem any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”
5. freedom to the captives of Mystery Babylon. Those that defile, work abominations or make lies no longer have control, power, and any authority to prevent all creation from being free to follow God’s Law and to take the water of Life freely.
6. timing of relief: We take note that on January 1, 1863 (153 years ago today, as reckoned by Hebrew time) Father Abraham declared the Emancipation Proclamation to set the captives free.
7. any and all further relief that the courts deem necessary and appropriate to fulfill its perfect justice.
El Elyon, we thank You for the privilege to appear in Your Throne room before these courts. Thank You for making us human ambassador’s to bring about Your Kingdom in our states, nations, and in all of creation by our agreement with You.
Thank You for the veil of covering and protection upon us.
Thank You for the many sacrifices of these dear friends for Your Kingdom work. Bless, protect, provide and anoint these friends and all of Your Overcomers for their callings in 2016.
Thank You that “all shall know You from the least to the greatest.” Come quickly Lord Jesus!
In Jesus Name/Nature,
Amen and Amen – so be it!