Did an arrest warrant force Pope Benedict's resignation?
Feb 13, 2013
New information has surfaced in regard to the recent resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, which he announced on February 11 and which will take effect in the evening of February 28.
It appears that he received an arrest warrant on February 4 from the ITCCS, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. It is a common law court that deals with human rights issues and crimes of sexual abuse of children that are perpetrated and/or covered up by the state or by the church. The ITCCS secretary is Rev. Kevin Annett of Canada. I wrote a blog about him and his work a few months ago on September 17, 2012.
If you wish to watch a 32-minute video on this, interviewing him last June, you may look at it here:
All of this simply shows that this organization did not suddenly appear out of nowhere, but has been functioning for a number of years. They have been planning these legal actions and arrests for a long time, and apparently they made good on their threats on February 1, 2013. Today, they posted a news item that (they say) gives the background to the Pope's resignation.
Headline: Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of church wealth by Easter
The text reads:
The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.
The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:
1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.
2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.
3. A diplomatic note was issued by the said nation's government to the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned.
4. The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation's courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global "Easter Reclamation Campaign" whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
5. It is the decision of our Tribunal and the said nation's government to proceed with the arrest of Joseph Ratzinger upon his vacating the office of the Roman Pontiff on a charge of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy.
6. It is our further decision to proceed as well with the indictment and arrest of Joseph Ratzinger's successor as Pope on the same charges; and to enforce the commercial lien and "Easter Reclamation Campaign" against the Roman Catholic church, as planned.
In closing, our Tribunal acknowledges that Pope Benedict's complicity in criminal activities of the Vatican Bank (IOR) was compelling his eventual dismissal by the highest officials of the Vatican. But according to our sources, Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone forced Joseph Ratzinger's resignation immediately, and in direct response to the diplomatic note concerning the arrest warrant that was issued to him by the said nation's government on February 4, 2013.
We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking.
Further bulletins on the events of the Easter Reclamation Campaign will be issued by our Office this week.
Issued 13 February, 2013 12:00 am GMT by the Brussels Central Office.
Keep in mind that I only report the news. Whether these charges are justified or not is for the courts to decide. We know from the past dozen years that many priests have been arrested and convicted of child molestation, and many diocese have been sued for hundreds of millions of dollars for their part in the cover up. This issue has not gone away.
Rev. Annett has made some powerful enemies and has received a certain amount of persecution himself. On May 30, 2011 a report was written about how he had addressed the ITCCS in the Netherlands and from there went to London, where he was arrested and deported for the "crime" of giving a public lecture.
“The only reason they gave for denying me re-entry into England was that my giving public lectures was not an appropriate activity for visitors to that country, if you can believe that” Kevin Annett said today in a press statement.
In the past year, the so-called "Vati-leaks" scandal, in which the butler leaks papers that suggested corruption in the Vatican and money-laundering done by the Vatican Bank, has been another step toward the Pope's resignation.
But yet it appears that the arrest warrant issued by the ITCCS was the final straw that broke the camel's back. Some may pooh-pooh the ITCCS as an illegitimate organization as far as the law is concerned, but the Pope's resignation a week after receiving the notice of impending arrest suggests that the Vatican took this threat very seriously.
According to the reports, the ITCCS intends to file a lien on church property on Easter, March 31, 2013. This date is the first day after our 76-day cycles end (on March 30). If there is such a correlation of events, it would help define the course of prophetic history in the coming year. The first 76-day cycle began with Hurricane Sandy on October 29, which delivered a blow to the DTTC, destroying records of stocks and bond ownership. If it ends with a lien on all (Catholic) church property, that would set the course for the current "Year of Release."
Likewise, when we consider that "Peter the Roman" may succeed Pope Benedict, he was to reign during a time of "tribulation," after which time "the seven-hilled city" would be "destroyed." The nature of such "tribulation" might be taking shape before our very eyes.
And to top it off, we will be holding our prayer campaign from February 17 to March 18, just as these events begin to escalate. I will try to publish instructions shortly about this prayer campaign, perhaps including a model prayer to bring focus and unity of purpose.
Dr. Stephen Jones